Care of your Banner
All the banners supplied by Sherwood Signs are carefully manufactured using high quality materials throughout. To ensure you get maximum life from this product please follow these guidelines:
- Store banners rolled not folded. Take note of how we ship it to you and store it in the same way. Make sure the banner is clean and dry before storing.
- When hanging your banner use all the eyelets and ensure each eyelet carries a similar load.
- If fixing to brick we recommend our fixing kit.
- If the banner is to be tied up we strongly recommend our shock-cord instead of rope.
- If the banner is to span a street, steel cables should be used. Please telephone for advice on this subject.
- Bear in mind local wind conditions and try to find a sheltered location. Displaying your banner in an exposed location is risking damage.